Recent inspiration: Paperboyo

I saw an article in the newspaper that showed the work of artist Rich McCor 'Paperboyo' which really caught my eye- he produces black card cutouts that he then photographs in a position relating to a large object such as a famous building or landmark for example. 
"I'd created a series of photos with cutouts in London last year that I posted on my Instagram", Rich told the Evening Standard. "I was lucky enough that people shared them around which led to a range of offers with brands and tourist boards this year. It's been a really exciting six months of travel and pushing my creativity to invent ideas for my style of photography."
I've recently started following his posts on Instagram which really inspire me; I'm going to try and practice this technique simply and close to home and see if I enjoy creating the styles.



Comments

Popular Posts